Thursday, July 5, 2012

Letters from Heaven (Columbus, OH)

Darlings, DARLINGS. We have found the best, and I do mean THE BEST gossip!!! Two bits of pure unadulterated gossip fell into our lap tonight. It is to DIE FOR... if we weren't already dead.

One is just so utterly, utterly salacious that we had to omit the names to protect the guilty. 

----------------------
 Letters from Heaven!

[Prince] mon amour,

I will keep this short and sweet... Just like you are my button.

It's been months since I saw you, when we shared a table at the Prince's meeting at the Midwinter gathering, I even dropped you a line to say "hi" wanting to visit. I understand it was just you playing hard to get.

When you're ready to experience cainite love, call me an I'll bend you over proper sometime like a real lady of the night.

In the meantime, enjoy this gift as a token of our love.

Always with love,


[Templar]
---------------------


And now, the icing on the cake:  We heard that Lena! is in love with Paul Walker!!! Can we say Brujah Prince Triangle, darlings?? Can't wait to watch the fireworks.

Seriously, children, is this not the best gossip ever?? Oh, you are right, this gossip is actually the best!!

Look out for updates as we bring you the very best of Grand Elysium.

No comments:

Post a Comment